الاستاذ حيدر غازي الموسوي | استاذ جامعي
Associate Professor Haider Al-Moosawi
- Name: Haider Ghazi Jassim Al-Moosawi
- Birthday: 08-07-1972
- Marital status: Married
- Present address: Babylon, Hilla, Al-Bakirli Quarter.
- E-mail: Haider-Drama@ yahoo.com
- Cell phone: 07802602368
- Blood Group: A+
- University Degree: M.A in English Literature, Modern Drama
- Graduation Place: Mustansiriyah University.
- Having a B.A. from Basrah University in 1995 according to University Order No 5912 in 24-06-1995 and the certificate No 4330 in 15-12-2004.
- Being as An English teacher in The Arabian Gulf Academy for Maritime Studies during conscription as of 1995 to 1996.
- Being as a translator in UN –WFP-World Food Program as of 1997 to 2000 according to the contract No 986/004/14/97 in 28-04-1997.
- Translating many a piece of literary and political writings in daily newspaper.
- Translating many a piece of First Aids from English into Arabic for Red Cross Society,Meissan Sector ,since being as a volunteer as of 2000 to 2001.
- Translating short stories from English into Arabic published in Babylon Newspaper for Roger Mays, June 13, 1994 and Mario Banditti, May12, 1994.
- Writing a short story The Phoenix in 2001.
- Translating The Foreign Office and the Kremlin British Documents on Anglo-Soviet Relation 1941-45 as documented in a thesis submitted to the council of college of education, University of Basrah in 2002
- Being an employee in the college of education ,Meisan, university of Basrah : internet incharge ,2002.
- Having MA in modern English literature , University of Al-Mustansiriya ,2005.
- Passing proficiency test for teaching and granted the title of "Assistant -Teacher" ,according to the University Committee Order No 818 in 25-12-2005.
- Having the title of " Lecturer" in 2008.
- Being a Lecturer in the University of Babylon, College of Education, Dept of English ,being as a lecturer in the college of Basic Education (BE) and teaching the following subjects:
|2005-2006||Short story / novel||Second / third|
|2006-2007||Short story, drama / poetry, drama||Second / third|
|2008-2009||Poetry / Novel||Fourth /third|
|2009-2010||Poetry / Drama||Fourth /Third|
- Writing a short story A Chameleon in 2003.
- MA in Modern English Drama, University of Al-Mustansiriya, 2005.
- Writing one-act play in English Volition in 2008 and then enacted on the Babylon University Theatre in 2009.
- Translating Guide-Book of University of Babylon in 2009.
- Translating General Guidebook for Syllabus Design & Evaluation According to Total Quality Managementin 2010.
- Translating Al-Husseini Theatre Theory from Arabic into English, 2011.
- Translating three plays for Al-Husseini Theatre Theory; Al-Hur Al-Riahi`s voice,Al-Hussein's Voice and The Moon of Hashemite People: Al-`Abass Bin Ali in 2011.
- Emitting the rays of light to A Critical Approach to the Brechtian Tenets as Compared with Al-Husseini Theatre Theory ;
Al-Hur Al-Riahi`s voice,
The Moon of Hashemite People: Al-`Abass Bin Ali.
- Editing and translating Al-Husseini Theatre Theory under Explication 1 under the auspices of the Cultural and Intellectual Department in Holy Al-`Abass Shrine, 2011.
- Editing a collection of poetry, drama and fiction entitled " I am that I am in all that struggle"
- Being a member in the editorial board of Al-`Ameed Journal issued by the Secretariat General of Holy Al-`Abbas Shrine as of 2012 until now .
- Being a member of the Global Al-Husseini Discourse Forum, (G.H.D.F.), as of 2012 until now.
- Being the head of Translation Department in the International Al-`Ameed Centre for Research and Studies as of 2012 to the present .
- Translating The Emissary of Light : Muslim Ibin Aqeel in 2013.
- Publishing Al-Husseini Theatre Theory under Explication ,part 2.
- Being an associate professor in 2011 to be a teacher for the higher studies (MSc and MA students )for the non-English departments :
|2011-2012||General English and Translation Basics||College of Education for Sheer Sciences|
|2012-2013||General English and Translation Basics||ditto|
|2013-2014||General English and Translation Basics||College of Sciences for Women|
|2014-2015||General English and Translation Basics||College of Quranic Sciences and College of Education for Humanist Sciences|
|2015-2016||Headway, Academic Skills, Reading, Writing, and Study Skills, level2||College of Dentistry and College of Nursing|
- Being an instructor and a trainer in TOEFL , IELTS and proficiency tests in the Toefl Centre of Babylon University and in the Continuous Teaching Centre for language development skills as of 2008 to the present :
|Beginners||Exchange ,part one||Three months||To Pass TOEFL test||2008-2017|
|Intermediate||Exchange part two||Three months||To Pass TOEFL test||2008-2017|
|Advanced||Exchange part three||Three months||To Pass TOEFL test||2008-2017||The candidates are university teachers and some alumni|
- Publishing some books in literature and linguistics :
|1-||Al-Hussein Lingers and Despots Vanish||Literatyure||2010||Al-Dhia||Revivalism, enlightenment||Best-selling|
|5-||Al-Hur Al-Riahi Chronicle||Literature||2011||Al-Warth||Narratology|
|8-||Al-Hussein Theatre Theory ,Part one||Literature||2014||Al-Warth||Realism within realism|
|9-||Al-Hussein Theatre Theory ,Part one||Literature||2014||Al-Warth||Realism within realism|
|10||Modernism in the Al-Husseinist Theatre||Literature||2017||Scholar's Press, Germany||Humanity on stage, olive branch to all|
|11||Words into Resonance||Literature||2017||Dar Al-Kafeel||Loyalty and liberation|
- Publishing some researches in various purviews :
|Research Title||Journal Name||Place||Publication Year||Volume No||Edition No||Remark|
|1||Maternity Interference in Tennessee Williams's |
The Glass Menagerie
|Humanist Sciences Journal of Education College /Safialdeen Alhali||University of Babylon , College of Education for Humanist Sciences||2008||First volume||Third/ sixth year|
|2||Intertextuality in James Joyce's Ulysses||ditto||Ditto||Jan, 2011||Fifth edition|
In the Shade of
Narrative Discourse: My Year in Iraq
|Second Scientific Conference||Occasional Edition|
Egress to Self-Scrutiny and Self-Abnegation
John Arden's Left-Handed Liberty
Selected Plays of Ridha AL-Khufaji
|ditto||Ditto||Jan, 2012||First volume||Tenth edition|
|5||Periphrasis and Brevity|
Tour de Force
Little Dorrit and Black Madonna
|Humanist Sciences Journal of Education College||University of Babylon , College of Education for Humanist Sciences||May,2012||Second volume||Eleventh Edition|
|Al-Ameed Journal||Holy Al-Abbas Shrine||November , 2012||Second volume||Two editions, third and fourth|
|7||Noble Savage |
|Humanist Sciences Journal of Education College /Safialdeen Alhali||Ditto||December ,2012||Thirteenth edition|
|8||Clique versus Non-Clique In Recrudescence of|
Creation Formation and Simpatico Suppression :
The Emissary of Light and The Deleted World
|Al-Ameed Journal||Holy Al-Abbas Shrine||December ,2014||Third volume||Twelve editions, third and fourth|
|9||Dreams , Dreamtimes and Portals in Virtue of Magic Realism and Bush Poetry : Gilgamesh or In His Eviternity Expedition and Old Bush Songs||International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies (IJELR)||India||June 2016||Volume 3||Issue|
|120$ payment as publication fee|
|10||Unruly Epicureanism Terrain and Torrid Debat Implicature: La Voix des Femmes Petitioning for Altruism in Al-Hussein the Martyr, Precursors of Certitude in Umalbanein Chronicle and A Black Mass||Al-Ameed Journal||Holy Al-Abbas Shrine||August 2015||Fifth volume||Seventeenth edition|
|11||Magic If and As If Desideratum in Compliance with Thanatos Cain versus Eros Abel: School for Scandal and Blood Effulgence in Karabala Chronicle||Journal of Language and Literature|
(under scorpus database
|June 2016||330$ payment as publication fee|
|12||Son of the King Entexturement between Adynaton and Tapinosis Gestalt and Deictic Shifts Theory in Robert the Bruce, AL-Hussein Revives and Gird the Spreme Throne, They!||International Jiurnal of Humanities and Social Science||State University Drive, Los Angeles|
United States of America
|August 2016||Volume 6,no.7||200$ payment as publication fee|
- Being a member in the editorial board of Al-Mubeen Journal issued from the Holy Al-Hussein Shrine 2016.